Thursday, September 29, 2022

"Your smile" decorative panel by Moira Gilowey

Hello creative friends.
I am sharing a new project with you all today, 
a decorative panel created with leaves and floral sprays 
from the collection.


~ Decorative panel flourish oval (1)
~ Floral spray
~ Leafy stems
~ ATC title sticks set 3


I altered the chipboard panel by painting it with 
brown acrylic paint and then applying a rusting product 
from 13arts, leaving it to dry naturally to 
allow the rust to form.



I painted the leaves with green Color Glow from 13arts 
combined with liquid acrylic medium and, once dry, 
I rubbed with lightly a copper as well as a lilac wax.



I painted the floral sprays with brown acrylic paint 
and then rubbed them with copper wax.  
I added a lilac wax to the flowers.




The title was painted with the green Color Glow 
and then rubbed with copper wax so that the copper 
filled the embossed letters before wiping off 
the excess wax with a wet wipe.


I hope that this project has inspired you.

Thanks for stopping by.