Thursday, September 1, 2022

"Perfection"
Layout by Marie Sabatier


Hello everyone,

Like every first of the month, I meet you to present my inspiration created
with our wonderful chipboard. 

With this picture of my grandchildren I chose these chipboard that inspire their sweetness.


"Perfection"




The 2Crafty Chipboard used :

- Mini Word Set 3
- Half Circle Flourish Frame
- Angel-Wings




As always I apply a layer of white gesso on each chipboard.


To embellish the chipboard "Half Circle Flourish Frame" I used white and golden embossing powder. 
For my layout, I first arranged my photo in layers with cardboard and die-cuts to give volume.




I stick the chipboard on my photo that shows every detail and gives a feeling of being rocked.

For the title I simply added a layer of powder to emboss "holographic".





I end by adding this angel wing that I find perfect to harmonize with my photo.

To recall the gold of the chipboard, I add on the bottom of my page touches of powder 
to emboss white and gold.





I hope you will like this layout, very simple to reality.


Thank you again for visiting us.