Monday, August 15, 2022

"My Happy Place"
A Unisex Layout
By Di Garling

  
Boy Version

Girl Version

Hi there 2Crafty fans. Thanks so much for calling by.
Today I have a UNISEX layout to share with you & I have included
both versions here for you to see. Exactly the same layout, same chipboards cogs, arrows etc
but it works just as well for a girl or boy layout too.

Cogs & arrows aren't just for boys!!!
2Crafty Chipboard Used....
"My Happy Place" - title
ATC Tiny Hearts & Stars
Steampunk Gears - medium
Steampunk Arrow Set #1


I have used this 2Crafty chipboard title which is perfect for either
boy or girl layouts. Here I have just kept it a nice bright white.


I have used one of the "Steampunk Arrows" to add some balance
 to my layout & just added a few extra embellishments to it.


I then finished off by adding a scattering of both
"Tiny ATC Stars" as well as some "Steampunk Gears"
& I think you would agree that these chipboard pieces work
 well on both versions, ie for boys or girl projects.

I am releasing this layout as a KIT.
For more info, visit my blog...



Until next time...