Tuesday, June 28, 2022

"Adventures Are the Best"
A Mixed Media Unisex Layout
By Di Garling


Hello there 2Crafty fans, thanks for stopping by.
Today I have a mixed media unisex layout to show you.
I think this one would be suitable for both boy or girl photos.

2Crafty Chipboard Used....
6"x 4" Phrase Sticks Set #1
Chain Lengths
ATC-Tiny Hearts & Stars
Moustache Set
Assorted Arrows
Word Bubbles
ALSO
I have added some little mini circles too.

After firstly creating my mixed media background, I then set to
work on my various chipboard pieces.

All the pieces except the "phrase stick" & the "mini circles & stars"
were simply given a coat of black. I think with everything on my layout
so bright & colourful the black helps to ground it all & make all the colours pop !!

The "Phrase Stick" which I used for my title, & also the "Mini Circles & Stars"
were all just coloured up with some acrylic paints. Too easy.


I am releasing this layout as a KIT.
For more info visit my blog.



Hope you like my inspiration today.

Until next time....