Friday, May 20, 2022

"Making MEMORIES Everyday"
Layout by Marie Sabatier

Hello everyone,

I find you with my second inspiration of this month of May.
A layout that is both very flashy but also very soft.

I had never used these photos of Mia taken right after she was born before, 
I was waiting for the right colors so here she is.


"Making MEMORIES Everyday"


The chipboards used:


- "Making MEMORIES Everyday"
- Mini Doodles Frames Set
- Cartia's Swirl




After choosing the particleboard that seemed to me to be in harmony with my layout, 
I applied a coat of white gesso.

I chose a plain page background, I really liked this pink.
To embellish the background of my layout I added rub-ons.
I layered tags, paper and cardboard underneath my photo to create depth.

I applied Lindy's Gang "OOm Pah Pah Pink" color embossing powder to the "Mini Doodles Frame" chipboard. I then pasted it directly on my photo, it is super beautiful and fits my photo very well.




For the "Cartia's Swirl" chipboard I proceeded in the same way, to highlight it I glued it over the embellishments but it doesn't hide anything and it shows very well.



For the title, I also chose "Golden Angel Wings" color embossing powder, because always the title is important to share the feelings of a layout.




And that's it for today, I love using these beautiful chipboards.
I will see you soon.