Thursday, May 12, 2022

"Daddy's Gorgeous Girl" by Amy Voorthuis

Hello lovely 2Crafty fans,

Welcome on this wonderful blog, today I am showing you a layout with a bunch of gorgeous 2Crafty chipboard pieces. I am a massive fan of making beach & wintery layouts this time I chose a beach one, with a picture of Abbey and her bucket full of shells. The papers I used are by Maja Design and are two different collections. The picture was taken last year, Abbey loves the beach and she always says "it's sunny on the beach mommy" you have to put sunscreen on me. 

Daddy's Gorgeous Girl:

 2Crafty Chipboards used: 
Daddy's Girl
Breanna's Swirl
Frame Lucy's Flourish
Frame Celia's Flourish
Fine Word Set 2
Fishing Net Bits





Firstly I coated all the chipboard pieces with a thin layer of white gesso, then I used a couple of different acrylic & liquid paints to cover my chipboard pieces. On some of them I dabbed a darker brown paint randomly and others I used waxes on. 


On the background I did some mixed media such as stamps, inks and sprays and I finished of my layout by adding some art stones, sea shells, flairs {long time ago since I used them} and some word strips. I also used some metal pieces. 

If you would like to see more of my work please visit:

 HERE

Much love and happy crafting...