Sunday, May 29, 2022

"BeeYOUtiful" layout by Moira Gilowey

 Hello creative friends.
I am sharing another of my layouts for
2Crafty with you all today,
this time a soft, romantic layout
predominantly in black and white.


Chipboards which I used on this layout include

- Avadone (fr0096)
- Mini border 3 (db0134)
- BeeYOUtiful set (m00895)




I prepared the background of this layout by 
stamping onto the edges of my paper 
as well as stenciling here and 
there on my layout with black gesso 
combined with gel medium.
I also dragged this product 
down the corners of my page using a 
spatula.  Once the product was dry, 
I applied white gesso over it with my spatula.


I heat embossed some of the chipboard 
elements with white embossing powder 
and the others were painted with 
black gesso and then lightly 
heat embossed in white.




I do hope that this layout has inspired you.
Thanks for stopping by.