Thursday, February 3, 2022

Birthday Card
By Charmane Sharp

Welcome to the blog today,
to view my Birthday Card made for my son.

When making a masculine card sometimes I procrastinate
over it as I want to love the finished product. Not using any
of my pretty supplies can sometimes be daunting to pull of
a card I'm happy with.

By adding 2Crafty Chipboard pieces I was able to achieve lots
of interest and when only using small amounts of each chipboard
set I am able to make a few cards and still have leftovers for
another project.



I made my card base using a Tim Holtz Mini Embossing Folder
with his metallic cardstock and sanded it lightly after it was 
embossed. This gives a great grunge base.




2Crafty Chipboard used...

6" Circle Barbed Wire Frames
6x6 Happy Birthday Card words
Aidan's Arrows
Mini Checkerboard bits



Aidan's Arrows add great detail under my metal arrow. I trimmed them to fit
and Heat Embossed in Silver for a striking finish. The Barbed Wire Circle
contrasts in Black Embossing Powder.




Cutting the Checkerboard piece I made it fit around the clock so I
didn't waste any of it. I Heat Embossed with WOW Tschenny's Sky
Powder which is two toned for a speckled finish.




I decided to use to different shades of Blue Embossing Powders so
each word popped of the card even with a Tim Holtz metal bug on top.

Maybe you would like to try using 2Crafty Chipboard on a card and
let your creativity soar. 2Crafty has so may choices for you.


Until next time...

Charmane x