Friday, December 3, 2021

"Gypsy Soul"
By Charmane Sharp

Hello fellow 2Crafty Chipboard fans,
Charmane back with you today to share a layout of myself.

I am drawn to the beach to reset my soul.

Feeling the wind in my hair,
Smell of the Ocean and
Sand between my toes makes me happy.





2Crafty Chipboard used...

Swirly Bird Branch
Wings set 1
Title- Gypsy Soul
Mini Decorative Frame set 6




After a coat of Gesso on all my chipboard pieces, I got my Prima 
Watercolours out and painted the Leaves in two shades of Aqua. By turning
one over I sat them together and they made a heart shape to represent my love
of the ocean. I painted the bird in slightly darker shades so it would 'pop'.




Sitting the title over the Frame allows it to be a focal point reflecting the photo.
I painted the title in Teal, Aqua and Light Aqua so it was darker than the Frame.




I gave the wings a different treatment to add some sparkle. I coated the Wings
in Matte Gel and sprinkled white glitter over the top. By doubling up the Wings
it makes them more of a feature to my layout and draws the eye to my 
outstretched arms.


Hopefully you like my choice of 2Crafty Chipboard pieces and you will create
your own layout with them. Thanks for stopping by.

Until next time...

Charmane x