Saturday, December 25, 2021

Christmas ~ Layout by Priya Mishra


Hello 2Crafty Chipboard Fans!
Christmas is here and how can I not create
anything related to the celebration.
Here's my Layout using some amazing Christmas Chipboards
from 2Crafty Chipboards.

2Crafty products Used:
Swirly Holly Decorative




To begin with, I played with the chipboards and checked everything how 
wanted my layout. Once I was sure about the construction part, I started with the chipboards.
For all the sets I used here, I heat set them with Silver embossing Powder
for a glittering winter feel. 


I created texture on the layout with a star layout and crackle paste.
Used the Bauble Frame around the photo and the sentiment chipboard above it.


I love the intricate Swirl Holly decorative and I cut the Frame
to adjust it around the photo.
Added the extra leaves from the set around the surface.
I added some fussy cut elements matching to the theme.


Finally, I added the flowers, art stones, pearls
 sequins and glitter dust to finish the look.


Hope you like this project.
For more of my projects, visit my Instagram.
Until next time, Stay Safe and Happy Crafting...