Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Wonder ~ Layout by Priya Mishra


Hello 2Crafty Chipboards Fans!!!
Welcome back to the blog.
Today I created a cute yet different layout.
I love how it came up with so less adornments. The chipboards are just gorgeous.

2Crafty Products Used:

Checkerboard Panel
Rose Set
Mini Word Set 1

   

I took out these beautiful chipboards from my 2Crafty Chipboards stash and colored them with 
grey metallic paint. This paint gives a little silver finish on the black undertone and looks brilliant in the background. After the chipboards are dried up, I started prepping the paper.


I created the background with some stamping and coloring only. I tore some papers and created a little layer first. Then attached the panel chipboard behind my photo. All the embellishments are fussy cut elements and chipboards.


Isn't it a simple way to create a beautiful layout? After I glued down all elements, I attached the 
sentiment chipboard on the photo.
Finally I added some art stones and sequins. It brings a little bling to this simple layout.



That's it for today.
Hope you like my creation.
Until next time take care and keep crafting!