Sunday, November 14, 2021

"HoHoHo"
A layout with a video tutorial by Marie Sabatier

Hello everyone,

Here I am back, to present my new inspiration for this month of November.

Hope you won't get bored with my Christmas layouts 
but it doesn't last long, you have to enjoy it.

And the range of particle boards is so big and beautiful that you want to use them all ...
And, My granddaughter is growing so fast that I keep photographing her.


"HoHoHo"







TO VIEW VIDEO CLICK HERE 









The 2CraftyChipboard used:


-Word HoHoHo
- Santa Gnome Set 1
- Carrie's Border
- Bauble Flourish









Here are some close-ups, but feel free to watch the video for more details.

I used embossing markers to color the "Bauble Flourish" chipboard.

If you watch the video you will see the process but I didn't get the effect 
I wanted so I added some embossing powder for a more mixed effect.

The colors of the photo do not really reproduce reality especially in close-up.




For the branch green, no problem getting the color I wanted.



I used white embossing powder to embellish the "Carries Border" 
and "Santa Gnome" chipboards.

For the title I used red embossing powder and added touches of white.





Hope you take the time to watch the video, feel free to leave your reviews.

For me, as always, I loved embellishing these chipboards!

Thank you again for your loyalty to 2CraftyChipoard.