Wednesday, October 27, 2021

"You"
Mixed Media Layout
By Di Garling




Hi there 2Crafty fans, Thanks for stopping by.
Today I have a little mixed media layout to share with you &
naturally it features some stand out gorgeous pieces of 2Crafty chipboard.

2Crafty Chipboard Used...
Handrawn Heart Frames
YOU- loopy font title
Squiggly Heart Cluster


As my layout is such lovely soft pastel aqua tones, I though I would
do my chipboard heart frames & heart border in a strong jet black acrylic paint
to create a very strong point of difference.

I love this contrast. 💙


I have also used the "YOU - loopy font title". I really love this font. 
I have heat embossed it in white
& then placed it on top of one of the flower clusters.


I hope you like my layout today & maybe took some inspiration from it.

I am also going to release this layout as a kit.

You can see all the details of this kit over on my blog.