Wednesday, October 13, 2021

"With you anything is Possible"
By Charmane Sharp

 Today I thought I would share a little love,
with my hubby. He makes anything possible for me.

I am so blessed to have married my best friend.

My love story, typed with prettiness using Mintay papers and 
beautiful 2Crafty Chipboard pieces with Elegant Swirls for
gorgeous details. Scrapbooking the loves of your life warms
your heart.





2Crafty Chipboard used...

Title- With you anything is Possible 
Elegant Hearts
Sammi's Swirls
Frame Celia's Flourish




Such a lovely sentiment to focus your layout on. Perfect to create a love story
theme. I inked the title with Pearl White and then blended some Coral ink
with a blending brush to compliment my layout. Underneath my floral 
elements above I placed Celia's Frame to add details and inked with Pearl
White. 




Adding to my die cut Hearts I placed the Elegant Heart. I love the intricate
details inside the heart. I made it pop by inking in Blue and toned it down
by using a blending brush with a little Pearl White.






Sammi's Swirls are fantastic to add glorious features around my flowers.
By cutting them into two pieces I can add them to two clusters for
beautiful finishing details. They were inked in Coral and lightened with
Pearl White on a blending brush.

Thanks for stopping by to take a look at my layout for 2Crafty Chipboard.
If your local store or online business doesn't stock 2Crafty then please ask 
them to email salesat2crafty@optusnet.com.au to place an order.

Until next time...

Charmane x