Thursday, October 7, 2021

Dogs have a special way of adding love to every day
by Sabrina Turpin

Hello 2Crafty friends!

That is it, the crazy pace of every day life is back for our family. Now that the pandemic is mostly under control (fingers crossed), our evening sport activities have resumed and are taking place at an unprecedented rate! 

Our favorite furry friend is usually disappointed when his people leave the house for the evening but we found a way to make him part of all of our evenings. We make sure there's always one of us that goes with him for a long walk or a visit to the dog park while the others are at their activities, and then he tags along for the ride to pick up everyone!
His joy and love when he sees us as we get in the car is the perfect way to finish a workout!


"Dogs have a special way of adding love to every day"



On the "Frame Hearth String", I applied a coat of copper foil very roughly. 


On the "Leafy Shrub Set 2" and "Maggie's Swirl", I used two coats of teal-green embossing powder.


For the title, "Dog Saying", I used one coat of copper-and-verdigris embossing enamel.

In this layout, I used the following 2Crafty chipboards:

Frame Heart String [FR0090]
Leafy Shrub Set 2 [M00494]
Maggie's Swirl [M00336]
Dogs Love saying [W00105]


That's all for me today!
I hope you enjoyed my creation and that it gave you some ideas for your own creations!
I'll be back in a few weeks with more ideas to share with you guys.
Until then, take care and happy crafting!