Monday, September 20, 2021

"little beauty" - by Robin Schelin

Hi everyone! Welcome back to the blog!

 It's me, Robin, back again to share my latest 2crafty Project with you.

 This one has a lot of fabulous chipboard on it, as most of my layouts do.  I can't help it!  This chipboard is so beautiful and fun to use!


"little beauty"


2Crafty Chipboard used:

6" Circle Revolution Frames
Fancy Set Borders 2
Leafy Shrub Set 2
Heart Lattice Panel
beauty - title
Leafy Shrub Set 1
Foliage Set 6

 



I love using chipboard! More than other embellishment because it always brings a layout together. 
And 2Crafty never ceases to amaze me with the awesome choices they offer!

To start off with, I covered all of these chipboard pieces with white gesso to be able to get true color!



Let's start off with the border on the left. This is from the fabulous Fancy Set 2 Borders.  All I did was paint it with a coral color Acrylic Paint.

Then there's that wonderful Heart Lattice Panel! Too Cute! I painted with lattice with grey Acrylic Paint and then heat embossed the hearts with White Pearl embossing power.




I tucked a few leaves from the Foliage Set 6 into the flowers and on top of the fence.  They were just painted with grey Acrylic Paint.




On the pieces from the Leafy Shrub set 1 & 2, I painted them with grey Acrylic paint. Easy peasy!

For the title, I first put down a small circle from the 6" Circle Revolution Frames which I painted with grey Acrylic Paint.  I then placed the the title, beauty, on top of it.  On the title I used Stone 
effects Dimensional Medium.

And that's it!

I used a lot of chipboard, but not a lot of different techniques on them.  This time I let the paper and the flowers add all the color and dimension, and let the chipboard support that.


Thanks for tuning in today!  I will see you again in a couple days with another project from my heart!  Keep safe my friends!