Monday, September 27, 2021

"Attitude"
Fun With Circles
By Di Garling


Hi there 2Crafty fans,
Thank for stopping by. Di Garling here with you today
with another layout to share. This one is a unisex layout that would
be suitable for either boys or girls photos.

I seem to be very into geometric layouts of late & I am really
enjoying all the paper piecing that goes with them.
This was such a FUN layout to do !!

2Crafty Chipboard Used...
Mini Fast Forward Arrows
Word Circles #2 - Attitude
Steampunk Strips

 

Some paint splatters on the background, I cut my photos into circles,
did some border punching around two sides & die cut what seemed like a hundred circles
to create my border & then I started on my chipboard.


This little "Word Circle" word was just perfect for my photos.
I coloured it up with some orange acrylic paint.


Next I cut up & painted some "Steampunk Strips" to match.
They were the perfect chipboard element to add some structure to my layout.


Lastly I added a few little pieces from the "Mini Fast Forward Arrows" set.
I simply coloured these up with some black ink to create a bold contrast against
 the brightly coloured circles.

Viola all finished.

I am going to release this layout as a kit.
You can see all the details of this kit over on my blog.


Until next time...