Monday, August 2, 2021

'Our Heritage'
with Lisa Amiet

 

Hello, 2Crafty Fans!
It's Lisa here today to share some vintage inspiration with you.

I have created another layout for my album,
this page features my Grandparents and family.
I am loving being able to scrapbook these fantastic photos.


2Crafty Products used:



I have left my chipboard raw for this album page, 
as I think it goes with the warm colours of the papers. 
I have used one of the 'Vintage Keys',
layered with the title of this layout.


I have also used one of the 'Mini Decorative Frames',
layered with the photo of the garden party, 
along with a piece of the 'Geo Triangular Border' under my photo. 


Here I have used one of the keyholes from the 'Keyholes & Locks' set.
For the gorgeous photo of my Grandparents, 
I have used another piece of the 'Geo Triangular Border',
cut to size, alongside the photo. 


This photo was long before my Grandparents moved to Australia for the first time,
a move they would complete more than once. 

I hoped that you have enjoyed seeing a little bit of my heritage, 
as I work my way through this album.

Until next time!

Lisa