Monday, July 12, 2021

How Sweet It Is To Be Loved By You ~ by Lisa-Marie Watling

 Hi there my fellow artists! I hope you are all well!

Today I'm sharing a layout featuring my life partner and my precious daughter; they posed for this photograph and had it put onto a fridge magnet for me for Mother's Day! I just HAD to use it with this perfect title!


I used these pretty chippies on this piece:



Here are some close ups:


I ran some blue Distress Oxide over the entire chippie and while it was still damp, I sprinkled some embossing powder onto the script lettering before heat embossing it.  I used a gold metallic gel pen to colour in the wording on the strip before adding on some Glossy Accents.

I swiped this flourish with some red Disress Oxide and then applied some Crackle Accents.



I swiped these 2 flourishes with varying shades of green chalk; while it was still wet, I randomly sprinkled on some embossing powder before heat embossing it.

Until next time!
Stay safe!!