Thursday, July 29, 2021

"A Home is not a home without a Dog"
By Charmane Sharp

 Hello 2Crafty chipboard friends,

Charmane here on the Blog today
to show you my layout, I created with a photo of myself enjoying
time with both my girls. This 2Crafty title is absolutely perfect as my
Dogs hold a special place in my Heart.

They bring so much joy to my life, make me smile, laugh and
bring the family together.






2Crafty chipboard used...

Title- A Home is not a home without a Dog
Corner Hannah's Flourish
Tiny Leaf Stems
Lace heart Frames




I love this title so much and to match its placement on my layout, I Heat 
embossed with WOW's Karin's Dream over a coat of Gesso. This powder is 
Clear mixed with Gold it allows the White Gesso to show through. Underneath 
I used the inside Heart from the Lace Heart Frame and I glued some patterned 
paper onto it and sanded the edges. then wrapped some string around it.




Tiny Leaf Stems look so exquisite with sponged on Iris Potion and
Soft satin Finnabair paints. By cutting them into two pieces and 
layering them it adds glorious details to my layering. I also cut a 
piece from the Flourish and sponged on Soft Satin followed by
some Gesso for an aged finish, placing it under the Stems.




I extended the floral element on top of the clock with some more pieces
from the Tiny Leaf Stems and the two lengthy pieces cut from Hannah's 
Flourish placed on either side. They work together beautifully.

I love all the fussy cut elements, die cuts and Gold Prills that add lots
of prettiness to my layout. Hope you have been inspired to mix chipboard 
pieces together for layering loveliness.


Until next time,

Charmane x