Tuesday, June 15, 2021

"Wonderful"
By Di Garling


Hi there 2Crafty fans. Di Garling here with you on the blog today with a pretty
little girlie layout featuring these gorgeous pics of my youngest granddaughter.
The family had a newborn photo shoot done & the  photographer
has done a fabulous job.


 2Crafty Chipboard Used...
ATC Word Banner Set #2
Angel Wings
6" Skeleton Clock Frames


I think the hero piece of chipboard would definitely have to be
these adorable "Angel Wings". I just LOVE them.

These were base coated in white gesso, followed by a coat of
white acrylic paint & then I added glitter to them, 
although it is hard to see that in the photos!


I have also used two different sized "Skeleton Clock Frames" which I 
have given a watercolour effect with white gesso & both white & pink paints.


The little "Wonderful" word title is from the "ATC Word Banner Set #2".
I simply very lightly wiped it over with some white paint.

I am going to release this layout as another KIT.
I am currently taking PRE ORDERS for a mid July release.
You can private message me on facebook or see
all the details on my blog.


Until next time....