Friday, March 12, 2021

"#SELFIE"
By Charmane Sharp

 Hello 2Crafty Chipboard lovers,

Charmane with you today to share
a layout I created to remember a Date
with my son and the Selfie he took of us.

2Crafty Clock Face Frames are a
favourite of mine as they are so versatile, 
especially when doubled up with my clock
paper.






2Crafty chipboard used...

Clock Face Frames 12'
Leafy Shrub set 1
Mini Word set 2


A perfect title for my layout. I sponged on some Blush paint and
then some Rose Gold for a speckled look.





I love the Leafy Shrubs with the swirls on the ends. They look
so pretty tucked in amongst my fussy cut elements. They also
get a little easy texture by sponging on the paint. As I add multiple 
colours lightly, they attribute to the unique finish.




A gorgeous feature of this layout is the Clock Frame. After a coat of Gesso,
highlights were created by sponging on some light Blush paint and
randomly stamping with a script stamp using Black archival ink.
This effect gives a worn aged look.

Thanks for taking a look at my layout and I hope your inspired
to get your hands on some 2Crafty chipboard.

Until next time...
Charmane x