Thursday, February 25, 2021

Remember~ Layout by Priya Mishra

 Hello Friends...

Priya here with another layout using some gorgeous 2crafty chipboards.
I also used some stamps, fussy cutting elements and handmade flowers.







I used the whole Circle Lace Panel in my background and color it with Metallic waxes
in the shade green and copper to give a vintage lace look.


For the ATC Word Sentiment tiles I rubbed some waxes in the shade green and they
complement my layout really well.



I used some fussy cut elements and handmade flowers along with craft stones beneath
the branch chipboard which is again colored in the same


Finally I added some stamping and metal embellishments to complete the whole look.

Hope you like my project. 

Do let me know your views in the comments below. 

You can follow me on Instagram to see my other creations.
Do remember to post your projects using 2Crafty products and tag us.

Thanks for visiting.

 Until next time... take care and keep creating...