Sunday, February 14, 2021

"love"
Layout by Marie Sabatier


Hello everyone, 


here is my new page that I made with the challenge #346 for the month of February from 
our partner CSI CHALLENGE.  You too can participate each month in these challenges, 
it's exhilarating to have to follow clues to achieve your page.

On the theme of Valentine's Day

"love"








To solve this case : 

Evidence :
Diamonds, Gingham check, Stripes, Wood, Hearts, Leaves, Straws,
Flowers, Cursive Font, Tulle, Ribbon

Topic : The photo of two lovers

Inspiration words : love

The colors of the moodboard

My photo was in black and white I brought color with photo software!



2Crafty Chipboard used :

- love Fine Script 
- Heart-Lattice Panel
- Tattered Hearts




I applied a coat of white gesso on the chipboards then 
I used an antique white colored wax to follow the moodboard.
To finish the embellishment I applied a varnish glitter.


I used my favorite "Tattered Heart" hearts, I love them.




Here on the bottom of my page I first placed the "Heart-Lattice" chipboard 
then I superimposed the embellishments ending with the heart.




I love the garden effect of this "Heart-Lattice" chip board 
and at the bottom of the page it takes on all its importance.



Not to mention the title to share the idea of ​​the page.



Here it is finished, I really enjoyed participating, 
I hope so have inspired you. 


Do not hesitate to follow the link CSI CHALLENGE 
for other cases to be solved!