Saturday, November 14, 2020

"Love Forever"
By Charmane Sharp

 Welcome to the 2Crafty blog today,

Charmane here, to share a layout I created
with the Round Flourish Frame.

I thought it would make a lovely feature around
the clock on my paper as a unique decorative piece.

Therefore I decided to offset my photo and cluster
to allow the frame to shine.





2Crafty chipboard used...

11" Round Flourish Frame
Circle heart Frames
Fine Word Set 1
ATC Georgian Frames
Lattice Leaves
Festive Vines




I painted the Festive Vines with Distress Paint in Tattered Rose and dabbed 
some Picket Fence on. Once dry I splattered some Lindys spray in Pretty in Pink 
Pink and dried with a paper towel to dull it down. I cut the vine and placed it 
amongst my fussy cut pieces. Making it a versatile piece.




My title was painted with Distress Tarnished Brass.
The Circle Heart Frame was painted with Distress Tattered Rose and I
 highlighted the hearts with Tarnished brass. This draws your eye to my photo.




A small feature was added with the ATC frame and also painted with
Tarnished Brass and some Picket Fence dabbed on. Adds a little glamour.
Lattice Leaves add lovely texture in my cluster especially with Lindys spray
for some shimmer. I also bent them a little for dimension.




I love the Flourish frame and using it as a feature taking it over the
page draws your eye all over the layout. From corner to corner taking in every 
detail. I painted with DistressWorn Lipstick, sprayed some water and wiped
with a paper towel. Then I splattered with Lindys Pretty in Pink Pink.




I wish you some happy crafting time using my layout for inspiration.
Try your own mix of 2Crafty chipboard Frames for beautiful details.

Thanks for stopping by,

Until next time...

Charmane x