Tuesday, October 27, 2020

"Love"
A Mixed Media Layout
By Di Garling



Hi there 2Crafty friends, thanks for stopping by.
Today I have another little mixed media layout to share with you & naturally
I have used lots of beautiful pieces of our favourite
2Crafty Chipboard.


 2Crafty Products Used....
Fine Word Set #1 - title
Decorative Rod Set #1
Frame Edith
Frame - Shirley
Tiny Henri's Frame
Tahnya's 5" Border


 For all the gorgeous chippie frames & the "Tahnya's Border", I altered them by firstly painting
them
 in a green acrylic paint, followed by a coat of Finnibair Crackle Paste & then finished
off with some Finnibair Gold Wax Paste.

I cut some of them in half & used them in amongst all my layers.


For the LOVE word, which is from the "Fine Word Set #1" I simply
heat embossed it in gold.


I was so pleased how all the chippie frames turned out with the Crackle Paste.
The Wax Paste over the top really shows up all the lovely cracks.


Lastly I finished off by again heat embossing in gold, a piece from the 
"Decorative Rod Set #1"
 I then cut it in half and poked a piece in either side of the layout.


Well thats all I have for you today, I do hope you like it
& perhaps get some inspiration from it too.

Until next time.