Monday, August 17, 2020

Remember This Moment
With Lisa Amiet


Hello all!
It's Lisa here on the blog today, to share some scrappy goodness with you.

I have created a layout using a photo of my daughter and her friend.


I have used the following 2Crafty Chipboard pieces:




 



I have used some of the 'Diamond Chunk Bits',
that I have left raw to coordinate with the colours and feel to my page.
I have added them in among my layers and elements.


I have also used one of the polaroid frames from the 'Polaroid Assorted Frames' set,
tucked in with my photo.


I have cut up one of the 'Crazy Stitched Panels' and adhered it across my page.
I have also used one of the 'Steampunk Gears Medium',
that I have inked black.


I am really happy with how this layout turned out, 
a bit of industrial girl grunge :)
I hope that you like it too!

Until next time

Lisa