Friday, July 17, 2020

'Not All Who Wander Are Lost'
Lisa Amiet


Hello all!
It's Lisa here on the blog today to share some
inspiration with you.

I have another insert page
 for the album, I am creating for my Grandfather, 
using some of his awesome photos.


2Crafty Products used:






My Grandfather was also very interested in bicycle riding,
so that is the theme of this page. 
I have used some of the 'Steampunk Gears Small',
that I have inked in dark brown.


I love the vintage feel I am creating with this album.


I have also used one of the 'Pointing Finger Signs',
that I have left raw and adhered to the top of my page.


I have used one of the 'Frame Small Postage Stamp',
that I have again inked with dark brown ink,
along with a few of the 'Steampunk Gears Medium'.


For this next part, I have used one of the 'Tiny Film Strips',
inked in brown. I have also used one of the 'Light Bulbs',
that I have left raw.


For this final part of the page, I have used one of the 'Pen Nibs',
also left raw, layered with some of my embellishments.




I am really loving how this album is pulling together,
there are so many awesome 2Crafty Chipboard pieces,
 that I can use with the theme I am going for.
I hope you like it too!

Until next time!

Lisa