Wednesday, July 1, 2020

"happy life"
Layout by Marie Sabatier


Here I am with a new page for this month of July, already 6 months of the
 year have passed. Everything is going so fast!

I chose to make a summer page. 
I played with these two photos to make my layout.

"happy life"



2Crafty Chipboards used :

- ATC Title Sticks Set 3
- Circle-Revolution Frames
- Old Fence
- Winter Twig Branches
- Lighthouse





To start I applied a layer of white gesso on the chipboards.

On the "Lighthouse" chipboard I applied white cracking paste then a little wax.




For the "Circle-Revolution Frames" and "Old Fence" chipboards 
I applied brown embossing powder, once dry I rubbed with a file to give 
an aged appearance.







For the "Winter Twig Branches" I left natural just with a little white gesso.




For the title I just applied a little shiny wax to the white gesso.




Here it is finished.
 I hope this page has given you some inspiration especially with these wonderful chipboards. 

Thank you for always being here with us.