Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Some April Inspiration
By Di Garling

""Timeless"


Hi there friends, thanks for stopping by.
Di Garling here with you today.
I hope you are all well & staying safe in these crazy times we all find ourselves in.

Today I have another layout to share that will hopefully inspire you,
& naturally I have used some beautiful pieces of our favourite
2Crafty chipboard.

2Crafty Chipboard Used...
Cherry Blossom
Fine Word Set #2
2018 Dates


On my layout today I have treated all the chipboard pieces in exactly the same way.
I wanted them all to be a very shabby chic effect in a lovely apricot tone to match 
in with the flowers.

So I started off by painting all the chippie pieces in white which is a good base coat,
followed by very lightly sponging on some apricot acrylic.


Then I lightly sponged on some more white to tone it all down.

Once dry I added some tiny apricot pearls to the middles of the "Cherry Blossoms".

I then added the "Timeless" word from the "Fine Word Set #2" & a "2018" date.

Viola, all finished.

Until next time......

To visit my blog