Monday, April 13, 2020

Chillin' ~ by Lisa-Marie Watling

Hello 2Crafty Fans!

I do hope that you are all in good health and surviving the circumstances in which the world
 currently finds itself.  I wish you HEALTH!

To brighten your day, I want to share this vibrant layout I created.
  The title speaks for itself!


I used these cool chipboard pieces:


The links to these pieces are:


And now for some close ups and additional info details.





I misted my title with a very bright metallic pink and then topped it with a coat of Glossy Accents.  I wanted the title to really POP, so I took the inner zig zag circle chippie and embossed it with an icy white embossing powder; I used it just under my title.


The 'Cool' Word bubble has been chalked pitch black and coated with Glossy Accents.  I used the largest zig zag circle and first misted with a light blue and then with splats of a darker blue.  This too, has been coated with Glossy accents.


I chalked one of the film strips with slate grey and also coated it with Glossy Accents.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Take care, everyone!
Until next time!