Monday, March 30, 2020

"Choose Happy"
By Charmane Sharp


Today I have a little project to share
that was inspired by the 2Crafty Solid Heart.

The Heart combined with Prima Surfboard
Collection lead me to create a relaxing display item
that would make me smile and dream of the sea every time I look at it.








2Crafty chipboard used...

10 'Decorative Panel Solid Heart
Lattice Leaf set
Palm Leaves
Doilies
Choose happy title
Fishing net bits
Window shutter set




Such a great motivation title that I cut and separated for added impact.
 After a coat of Gesso I rubbed some of Finnabairs new waxes on with my finger.




The Window Shutter was my main inspiration for this project.
Once given the same treatment as the title I cut a view for my window from
my paper to draw the eye. Absolutely love how this looks on top of all the flowers
and shells. A real focal point for an amazing chippie piece.




Both 2Crafty leaves were given a coat of Gesso and then watercolours applied.
This has given a lovely soft look complimenting the flowers they are under.




A coat of Gesso to the Doily and then rubbed some white wax on
 to break up my colours.





After cutting some of the Fishing net bits and coating in Gesso,
I applied some more of Finnabairs new waxes and poked under the shells.
Also added a piece under the title.




Another view to show you the layers of chipboard pieces, shells and flowers 
for a very tropical feel to promote calmness and tranquility.




I hope this project has made you happy today
and you are inspired to create with this gorgeous
2Crafty Heart.

Thanks for taking a look at the blog today,

Until Next time...

Charmane x