Thursday, January 23, 2020

'Shine Bright' Layout
By Rachael Funnell

Hello 2 Crafty fans!

Rach with you all to share some more 
2 Crafty chipboard inspiration, 
this layout featuring my girl...


2 Crafty Chipboard pieces used: 


Shine bright
Foliage set 8
Flower doliy
Indian feathers
half frame circle flourish
Filigee arrow
The bird from bird cage set 2

 With this page I decided to create a mixed media
 page with a pastel colours..

Ok! starting off with the half frame circle flourish
Inking this delightful frame with a pale teal 
before sitting & framing the photo 
of my gorgeous girl...


Next up the SUPER cute bird which I have inked 
 with a nice pastel pink, before attaching
it with some foam/dimension tape...


Next I have added two halves of the flower doilies. 
Firstly given them a coat of gesso,
 before inking this with the same pastel pink as the bird!!

Now onto the title 'Shine Bright'
I first gave it a coat of gesso then finished
it with inking parts of the title with no other color, but yellow.... 


Next up I have added 3 Indian feathers..
I started with inking them with yellow ink, then finishing the off 
with rubbing the centres with rose gold wax,
 before adding them into my flower clusters....


Then a couple of pieces from the Foilage set 8, 
where I firstly gave the foilage pieces two coats 
of gesso, before cutting these into even smaller foilage pieces, 
and also adding these thoughout my flower clusters... 


Lastly is this delicate gorgeous Filigree arrow.
Inking this beauty with a purple & attaching this onto my flower cluster...


Thanks so much for stopping by,
 I hope I have left you feeling inspired in some way...
until next time!!