Sunday, January 12, 2020

Adore - by Badbarbie


Hi 2Crafty fans !

I hope you have had a great holiday
and you are fresh to start one more year of great creations.

So let's start slowly with this creation by using chipboard in it's nude state. 

We are constantly trying to create new effects on our chippies but they are beautiful too
 in their original color.

So let's try beige/nude creation to start our January creations. 

"Adore"

For my page today I added my black stamping to the background first and went with a funky
theme for this page today.  As well as my chipboard elements, I have added some Die Cuts,
 and other embellishment pieces to add contrast.

I have then left the chipboard "Funky Heart Swirl" raw.


 For little punch,  I embossed in powder pink for my title.

The "Film Strip" was left in its original state.


2Crafty Chipboard Products Used....




See you soon ! :)