Sunday, October 20, 2019

Christmas Tag By Karan Gerber

Hi Friends and welcome to the 2 Crafty Blog today.

Its Karan  Gerber here to share some Christmas Decor with you using some
of the Christmas selections of chipboard that 2 Crafty has to offer. 

With Christmas on my mind I thought it would be nice to create some Home Decor as
 this beauty would be perfect sitting on a plate stand with fairy lights around the bottom. 


The base is designed from the Tim Holtz etc tags and these are a very
 thick chipboard designed for mixed media. 



I heat embossed the Reindeer in white; the ornaments were cut apart from the
 border and used individually and heat embossed with Crimson embossing powder.



The Chicken Wire was embossed with Ancient Amber embossing powder and I
 cut it in half and it sits on either side of the paper layers. 


I love how this tag turned out and I hope I have inspired you to 
think about your Christmas Home Decor!


2 Crafty Chipboard Used:
Chicken wire
 Ornament Border
Blitzen 


Until Next Time:
 Happy Scrapping