Friday, October 11, 2019

Amazing Day
by Marie Claude Rodier

Hi 2Crafty friends,

In my part of the world, fall is in full swing and as every year, I am embrasing it. 
I just love the pop of colors the leaves are bringing everywhere we look.

My layout is about my oldest son playing in the leaves for the very first time almost twelve years ago.
Time passed by, but he still loves to play in the leaves, making big piles, running and jumping in.

"Amazing Day"


I had quite a hard time figuring what colour would be a great fit for my "Amazing Day" title. 

In the end, I painted it with a golden yellow acrylic paint. 
It gives my layout a nice pop of color and brings the attention straight to the picture.


"Berry Vine Set" was cut apart in several pieces which were placed around my central clustering. 
Pieces were embossed with bronze powder and slightly dry brushed with white gesso.



"Turkish Lattice Panel" was also cut into several pieces and placed under wood panneling paper. Pieces were embossed using a semi-transparent light golden brown powder.





2Crafty Products Used...
Berry Vine Set
Turkish Lattice Panel
Amazing Day



Until next time, be happy and be creative!
Marie Claude
xx