Wednesday, July 17, 2019

"Cherish"
By Di Garling


 Hi there peeps, thanks for stopping by.
Today I have a layout to share and naturally I have used 
some of my favourite pieces of 2Crafty chipboard.

 2Crafty Chipboard Used...
Flourish Adornment Set #6
Fine Word Set #1
Ariel Spray


All the chipboard on this layout was treated in the same way.
 Firstly a basecoat of white paint followed by sponging on some
denim blue acrylic paint, when that was dry sponged on a TINY
bit of white paint again to give it a kind of patchy appearance.

In this pic above you can see the "Cherish" word I have used as my title. 


On the right of the photo I have used one piece from the
"Flourish Adornment Set #6".

Lots of pretty layers & flowers.

On the left side of the photo I have used the "Ariel Spray".
I really love this chipboard piece, It looks great when used either
horizontally or vertically.  

Another layout complete. I do hope you like this one.

To visit my 

 Until next time...