Friday, July 19, 2019

Canvas So sweet by Elena Martynova

Hello everyone! 
Today I have prepared little canvas for you inspiration. 
I love to decorate canvases, 
and this time I decided to decorate it from the wrong side. 

Thanks to the wooden frame there is an additional volume 
that can be interesting to use.


I painted the Heart Lattice Panel  with hearts with white and pink paints. 

After drying, apply the Glass Bead Gel on the hearts.


 I painted Mini Branches with two shades of green acrylic paint



I added a little stamping and the composition of flowers and cut pictures.


Added title from ATC Word Banner Set 1
and some different toppings, which are glued to the Gel Medium.


I used 2Crafty products:


I hope you enjoyed it and were able to find here something useful for yourself!
 Thank you for stopping by!
Happy crafting, Elena!