Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Love
by Marie Claude Rodier

Hello,

I am happy to be on the blog today to show you my newest layout
using 2Crafty Chipboards.
"Love"

I wanted to create a rustic chic masculine layout.
To do so, I went with a neutral color palette and used a lot of 2Crafty Chipboards
to embellish my project.


"Love - Fine script" title was painted with a vibrant gold acrylic paint.
  

"Frame Fine Circle with butterflies" was covered with copper wax
and then dry brushed with white gesso.
Small butterflies were covered with vintage gold wax to create contrast.

"Addy's Butterflies" and "Foliage Set 1" were baseboat with white gesso.
And partially painted with blue water soluble oil pastels.

The same treatment was used for the "Leafy Shrub Set 1".






2Crafty Chipboard Used...
Leafy Shrub Set 1
Love - Fine Script
Addy's Butterflies
Foliage Set 1
Frame Fine Circle with Butterflies



Until next time, take care and be creative !