Tuesday, April 2, 2019

'Seeing the World'
Travel layout
by Lisa Amiet


Hello, 2Crafty fans!

It's Lisa here today to share some inspiration with you.
I have a travel-themed layout that I have created.

'Seeing the World'


I have chosen a black background for this one, 
as I feel that the blue and white pop nicely off the page. 

2Crafty Products Used:






I have done some splattering to the background and then I have built up my layers. 
I have used some of the 'Fishing Net Bits', that I have embossed white.


I have layered these into my papers.
A photo of my hubby on a boat tour of Hawaii.


I have also used one of the 'Mini Travel Words 1',
that I have finished in metallic blue.


Lastly, I have used the 'Seeing the World' title. 
I have embossed the words in white.

I have used a mix of colours for the countries and metallic blue for the waters. 
I have also backed it onto some of the blue patterned paper.


I have used this in the corner of my page,
with a cluster of embellishments.

I hope that you like what I have created,
and that it inspires you to play with some of your travel pics today.

Lisa