Friday, March 22, 2019

"You are Awesome"
By Sabrina Turpin

Hello 2Crafty fans!

Winter is finally over in the northern hemisphere and snow is slowly starting to melt here in Québec! This means we'll soon be putting our tuque away, enjoy warmer weather, longer days and the return of the color green after many months of endless whiteness outside!

This inspired me to prepare the layout I am revealing today,
using a touch of green to accentuate my monochrome winter layout. 

"You Are Awesome"

On the "Robots" chipboards, I used silver embossing powder, used a
 green embossing ink on top and traced the contour with black ink.


For the "Star Bubble set", I applied a green paint.


This is another view of the "Star Bubble set".



I used black embossing ink on the title, "You Are awesome",
 then applied green embossing ink on top.

The following 2Crafty chipboards were used in this layout:
You are awesome [W00528]
Robots [M00232]
Stars bubbles set [M00666]


I've prepared a short video to show how I assembled the layout:

TO VIEW VIDEO CLICK HERE


That's all for today! I hope you enjoyed this layout and it gave you some inspiration
 for your own creations! See you in two weeks with more ideas.