Monday, March 11, 2019

March inspiration
by Marie Claude Rodier
"Follow your Heart"

Hello 2Crafty fans,
In my part of the world, spring is just around the corner. And after a rough winter, I am definitely ready for warmer weathers, longer days and outdoor activities.
This layout is all about enjoying these outdoor activities that we are so happy
to practice again when spring finally arrives. Sometimes simple things are the best.

I started my layout by tearing off several pieces of paper and
placing them on top of each other using cardboard to create dimension.

I then placed some pieces of Fencing wire panel under some pieces of paper
and applied white gesso using a dry brush.


After applying a layer of white gesso onto the Picket Fence piece, I added a layer
of white crackling paste. When it was dry, I dried brush brown ink over it.

Fine and fancy butterflies were dry brushed using white gesso.

Follow your heart title was embossed twice. First in white and then in rose gold.
2Crafty Product used
Fencing wire panel
Follow your heart
Fine and fancy butterfly set
Picket Fence

Until next time, I hope that my layout inspires you to create layout
using picture of your favorite outdoor activities.