Tuesday, February 19, 2019

'LOVE' Layout CSI Inspiration by Elena Martynova

Hello to all!

 Today I want to show you my new project for our collaboration with CSI blog.
 2 Crafty is one of the sponsors of the challenge this month.
 
I solved the case by using the colour scheme from the scene. My evidence includes 
handmade  journalin, distressed solid paper, paint, flowers, frames. 
 http://csichallenge.blogspot.com/2019/02/february-case-files-deadline-february.html 
 

I wanted to make a light and airy page filled with aromas of spring and a breath of warm breeze!

I took a picture with the bike, because I just love to ride it. 
I have an old bike "Salute" that my grandfather bought when I was still a girl :)))
 He still serves me well, and I will not exchange it for any modern and fancy bike!
Chipboard painted with a delicate pink and cream colors.
Here you can see a few more photos:


I used the following 2Crafty Chipboard:



Hope I have inspired you, see you next month for another inspiration!
Thanks for looking xx
 Don't forget to check out my BLOG.