Monday, February 25, 2019

Bro - layout inspo by Emma.


Hey there 2Crafty friends!!
Emma with you all today, sharing a boyish layout.
This was a fun one to create especially with this fun photo I found on Pinterest.


Here are the chipboard pieces I used...


Assorted Chain lengths
Bro
Checkerboard Clumps


Firstly I want to talk about this awesome title and the finish I used on it.
Firstly I inked it with a black ink and then once dry rubbed over the top with my finger some wax to give it this cool sheen.


The Checkerboard clumps I sprayed with a ink mist which coated the chippy perfectly with out any primer used first. And stand out from the grid paper I had chosen to use but totally suited it as well.


And then finally I chose two lengths of the assorted chains and layered them behind my image after I had used a Distress Oxide over the top to give it a matte finish.


Soft and subtle yet totally making their presence known.

I hope you enjoyed my share today and I look forward to seeing you all again real soon.

Till then, Em xx