Friday, January 11, 2019

"Live Your Adventure"
Layout by Marie Claude Rodier

Hi 2 Crafty fans! I hope the new year finds you well!
I'm here today to show you my first post for 2 Crafty Chipboard.
Where I live in Canada, January is associated with snow and cold weather.
And that is what I tried to recreate on my layout.


 I applied white gesso over all chipboard pieces as a base coat.


When the gesso was completely dry, I randomly applied blue shades
of water-soluble oil pastels over the title. I then covered most of it with white gesso.

The remaining blue shades are creating a discrete shadow effects.

 
I used the same process for the flourish frames but kept most of the
 blue shades insteadof removing it.
I also dry brushed white gesso here and there to add brightness to my layout.


I applied a coat of white pearl embossing powder over the three snowflakes.




2 Crafty Chipboard products used:
Frame Lucy's Flourish
Fine Snowflakes
Live you adventure