Wednesday, January 30, 2019

January Inspiration "Beauty" by Hina

Mixed Media Canvas
"Beauty"


Hello dear friends..
I am here again with more inspiration for January.
I created a Mixed Media Canvas using some beautiful chipboard pieces from 2Crafty.


I have created a lot of texture and layers on this canvas and incorporated the chippies therein.
I loved that big swirl chippie that I used in the background.


For Ruby's swirl and mini word, I used Finnabair's metallique acrylic paint in ""Plum Preserve" and wax in "Vintage gold". For Moroccan panel, I covered it with black gesso, followed by the wax highlights.



For my all time favorite foliage chippies, I used Metallique acrylic paint in "golden moss".


2Crafty supplies used:

Ruby's swirl
Moroccan Panel
Foliage set 1
Mini word set 1


Hope you enjoyed the post and got inspired!!