Thursday, December 27, 2018

"This Is Me"
Layout By Di Garling


Hi there 2Crafty fans, I hope you are enjoying the festive season as much as
 I have been, however, I have done sooo many Christmas layouts over the past
 couple of months that I thought today I would do a  non-Christmas  layout !!

I started off with a mixed media background.

 2Crafty Chipboard Used...
Ornate Screen
"This Is Me" - title
Corner Evie
Fions's Flourishes
Fern Leaf Set


I started off by base coating ALL my chipboard with a coat of white acrylic paint.

For the title I gave it a couple of rough, uneven coats of Silks paint
in this gorgeous lime/olive colour. When dry I wiped it over roughly
with my finger & a dab of Finnibair wax paste in gold.


Don't you just LOVE this "Ornate Screen"? So fine & delicate.

This was coloured up with a couple of coats of Distress Ink in "Frayed Burlap".


These gorgeous "Fern Leaves" were painted the same as the title.

Lots of layers, flowers, a string bow & a couple of little metal embellishments too.

At the side of my page I have actually cut a piece of one of the
"Fiona's Flourishes", coloured them the same way I did  the "Ornate Screen"  
& then tucked them in along the side of the layout for some extra interest.


I finished off my layout by using one of the "Corner Evie" 
 in the top right corner & added a few flowers to it.

Another layout complete.
I hope I have inspired you in some small way today.

If you would like to visit MY BLOG


Until next time...