Wednesday, December 19, 2018

I Believe in Santa
by Elena Martynova


Hello dear friends!
 In December, you always want to do holiday projects!
  This month 2Сrafty collaborates with the CSI blog & so
 I made a layout for their wonderful challenge #268.

First of all, I was inspired by the color scheme. Used red, green and brown.
Added Christmas elements: Santa, gifts, Christmas balls. Used pieces of paper with chalk
lettering on the Board. The photo of the daughter in Santa's cap was decorated with a
poinsettia flower.

All children believe in Santa! In Russia we call him Grandfather Frost! At night he brings
 a gift and puts it under the Christmas tree. But only those children who believe in him :)))


On our Christmas tree is always a lot of different toys. There are very old balls, maybe 50 years old! Now there are many homemade toys. Every year I come up with something new-I sew animals from fabric, then decorate plastic balls, and this year my Christmas tree will be decorated with
 mushrooms :)))







2Crafty chippies used:
 I Believe in Santa Title 
I Believe in Santa Title (unit of 3) 

Thank you for stopping by!
Happy crafting!