Saturday, December 15, 2018

"Elf Antics"
By Di Garling



Hello there 2Crafty fans. Thanks for stopping by.
Today I have another Christmas creation & 
it features my gorgeous grandson Henry.

I took this pic of him last last Christmas. This title was perfect !!

2Crafty is sponsoring CSI challenge this month & some of our
girls have played along. I have taken some inspiration from this.


 2Crafty Chipboard Used...
"Elf Antics" - title
Wire Stars
Ornament sampler


After a quick mixed media background I set about 
painting both the "Wire Stars" & the "Ornament Sampler"
in a couple of coats of gold acrylic paint.

I really love that gold "Wire Star" & not just for Christmas pages either.


I have cut the "Ornament Sampler" into two pieces, putting one
piece down the bottom underneath the flowers & the other piece 
in the top corner to add some balance to my layout.


That title is just the perfect title for little boy Chrissy pages.

I gave it a coat of lime green "Silks" paint before going over it 
with a very light coat of gold paint. I wanted it to tone in.

The other half of the "Ornament Sampler"


A super easy but effective Christmas layout complete.
I hope I have inspired you to maybe do something similar.

Until next time.

TO VISIT MY BLOG...