Sunday, December 30, 2018

December Inspiration
"Moment" by Hina

Mixed Media Canvas "Moment"

Hello there..

I am back with my December, more precisely, end of the year inspiration for you. 
I created a Mixed Media canvas using various steampunk chipboard pieces from
 2Crafty's fabulous new arrivals.


I was quite a bit particular about the colour scheme for this canvas and wanted to stick
 to white, grey and turquoise. I am happy that I achieved the desired result.


Firstly I adhered the chipboard pieces of chicken barbed wire and gessoed them along 
with the base. I also mixed Finnabair's texture powder with white gesso. Then I 
stamped the background with random background stamps.



For the collage part, I picked three different steampunk pieces, lightbulb word and gears
 and coloured them grey by mixing a little bit of black gesso to the white one.



I layered them along with other elements. I also added some highlight
 of Finnabair's wax in "Mystic Turquoise" to the chippies.


2Crafty supplies used:

Steampunk Collage
Steampunk Arrows
Lightbulb word set
Chicken barbed wire small
Medium gears
Giant gears
Steampunk strips


Hope you enjoyed the post and got inspired!!
Wish you a very Happy New Year 2019